What with all the crazy changes going on in my life right now, I just got to thinking I need a little bit of love. ;-) What about you guys? The holidays are coming up, winter is here (if you live where I do) and it's just a crazy little few weeks gearing up to smack us on our collective behinds. Right? And as much as I love it, I've gotta say, I could use some inspiration. So here you go - a little round up of some things that I'm loving right now. ;-)
|Link to Anthropologie|
I love stripes! I can't even tell you. Like every tee shirt I own that is not a band tee shirt is striped. I adore this cool little Anthropologie number and as much as I adore it, I do fee like this would be kind of easy to DIY. What do you think?
|Pin , Store|
I have a bunch of cardis going to the thrift store because I just don't wear them anymore. Then I saw this cool beanie tutorial and thought I might just make them into hats! I LOVE hats and wear them all the time, and this would be a good little DIY holiday gift for a friend, too.
Other things I'm loving:
* My new and improved My Chemical Romance dog tags
* Megan Mae's new hair cut makes me too happy!
* This blog that I found through tumblr.
* THIS bunting tutorial from Thera Joyce (go check out her blog - she's got my button on the sidebar!)
* And I'm loving Scathingly Brilliant's pictures of her new home. :-) So inspiring.
I hope you guys have a happy week! I'll see you next time!