Wednesday, June 26, 2013
So, I asked you on Monday if you would like to give me colors for my game! See, you pick the colors and I give you facts based on that color. Here are my answers. If you'd like to play along, post it on your blog and I'll pick colors for you (and so will your followers!). If you do it, tell me in the comments so I can visit you.
Green: 8 Facts about My Body
1. I have kind of big feet.
2. I have freckles. :-)
3. My skin sunburns super easy and I get sick from sun.
4. Yes. My hair IS this texture. It is not a perm.
5. I’m 5’3.
6. My ears are pierced - two holes in each ear.
7. My eyes are blue.
8. My nose is crooked.
Red: 5 Facts About My Best Friend(s)
1. She has perfect hair. I’ve never been able to faux-hawk, and she has one. And it’s orange.
2. Cute as the button flowers she makes.
3. She’s a fantastic writer.
4. She listens to my plot ideas for stories- whether it’s for original works or Sherlock fanfics, she always listens and reads what I have to offer.
5. She has the absolute BEST SHOES ON THE PLANET.
1. Her drive and ambition make me envious of her. This girl achieves her dreams.
2. She also listens to my fanfic and original plot ideas, and often offers up great suggestions.
3. She’s adorable. And she tells me I’m adorable daily. We make each other feel fabulous.
4. She has great taste in books!
5. I can tell her anything. She never judges me, only listens. (well, that’s true for both, actually.)
Yellow: 7 Facts About My Childhood
1. I spent a lot of time alone with my mom, which resulted in us being very close.
2. I used to be a very picky eater. I still kind of am, but not as much as I used to be.
3. My hair was blonde and super straight when I was little!
4. I've always loved neon colors.
5. I started sewing dresses for ME when I was ten. I started sewing when I was (what, Mom, like-) three.
6. I wrote my first book when I was fifteen. It was hilariously awful and only 8 chapters long.
7. I wrote my first fanfic when I was thirteen. It was about the Thirteenth Year, still one of my favorite movies. C'mon, people, it's a BOY mermaid.
(Bonus fact: Mashed potatoes and gravy WERE and ARE my favorite food.)
Orange: Six Facts About My Hometown (Philly)
1. Even though I was born and raised somewhere else, I consider Philly my hometown.
2. When I first moved to Philly, I was obsessed with the Wicked soundtrack. I associated the song "One Short Day" with the City. I felt like I was in Oz.
3. Even though it's probably fine and people use it every day, I'm still terrified of the subway. And will not use it.
4. South Street is my favorite section of the city.
5. I also love Penn's Landing.
6. I don't care what they say I will never accept Cheese Whiz as an acceptable cheese steak topping.
(This is a New York thing but I could really go for one of those Gray's Papaya -sp?- hot dogs and smoothies.)
Pink: Four Facts About My Parents
1. My dad is a hunter and even though it's not quite PC I've always been kind of proud of that. He hunts to feed us, not just sport, and it's really helped me out a few times.
2. I think my mom is one of my biggest inspirations. When I was little I always wanted to be just like her (she owns her own business and used to have her own shop).
3. My mom makes the BEST fettuccine alfredo and fried chicken ever, and it's usually one of those two things that she'll make me when I visit her.
4. My parents have never told me that I can't do something. They've always told me that I can do anything I put my mind to. And I think that's amazing.
Did you enjoy the colors meme? Post it on your blog so I can pick a color for you!!