|I took her to see THE BELL. It really is smaller in person.|
|Took her to see some old dude's head.|
|This guy was important or something.|
|We took a TON of selfies. ;-)|
|At the Magic Gardens.|
|I took Trees to Eastern State Penitentiary. It was awesome!|
|Al Capone's cell at Eastern State Penn.|
|Rodin Museum selfies.|
|You can tell Eastern State Penn was my favorite from all the photos.|
|ALL THE SELFIES!|
I loved everything about this visit, and I'm so glad she made time to stop by Philadelphia. I can't say enough how much I love this city, and I was really thrilled to show it off a little. Here are some of my favorite parts of our visit:
1. Philadelphia Magic Gardens - I just want to live there.
2. Eastern State Penn - I'd never been there, and it's beautifully bleak and I think my new favorite thing.
3. Tree's reaction on seeing THE BELL (I warned you it was smaller than you thought!).
4. Shopping with Trees.
5. The Art Star Craft Bazaar.
6. The fact that we had some quiet nights in- I get really tired easily and it was really nice to just chill out with my buddy.
7. One of the first things Trees said was it was nice to see my clothes in the flesh. :-) SHE NOTICED! (I was wearing a Lisette.)
It's also so cool to see someone you've known online but have never met. So whose next? ;-)